Every Saturday and Sunday we offer an easily accessible guided tour along the facade of Plan Zuid van Berlage. The abundance of sculptures in the public space in this area is very impressive; if you pay a little attention, you’ll see it everywhere! The Amsterdam city sculptor Hildo Krop clearly demands the leading role, but his contemporaries have also carried out wonderful assignments for beautiful private buildings in Plan Zuid. Everyone is welcome to participate! Come along and be surprised by the stories behind the sculpture of Amsterdam Zuid.
- Berlage tour – monumental statues, facade statues, bridge statues, architectural sights and more
- From June 7th until Oktober 11th
- Guided tour of 1.5 hours.
- Professional art-historical tour guide.
- Starting point: Apollo House, junction Apollolaan and Stadionweg, Amsterdam Zuid.
- Gather at least 10 minutes in advance.
For more information, please contact :firstname.lastname@example.org.
** If you submit a booking for the coming weekend after Thursday evening, you must take the confirmation e-mail with you to the guided tour in order to take part in the tour.